2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

The Doro 820 cost as much as my Samsung Galaxy J5 but the performance especially battery is just so much worse, I have never seen a battery run down so quickly and it feels and looks cheaper.The real key was that it was simple for an older person with no bells and whistles.

Ha ha. Much more difficult to use than my J5, lot down to the small screen size but also the complexity is hidden behind the big buttons. My Dad has had it 4 months, got completely frustrated and has never used it and yes I am a pissedoff consumer as a result. Also text messaging is impossible, the keyboard is so tiny.

At first I thought it was my Dads age but then I tried to use it myself. Forget it. The phone works just about but that's it and its raison d'etre simplicity for the elderly is just not true.

I hope they get it sorted because the older generation really need a simple phone and it is the only reason why I shopped away from Samsung.Feel the company is exploiting the elderly and their relatives.

Review about: Doro Liberto 820 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Difficulty for a senior to use the phone.

Had an Experience with DORO?

Comments