I GOT A NEW DORO PHONE THROUGHT CONSUMER CELLULAR A COUPLE MONTHS AGO, IT IS A CHEAP LLY MADE CELL PHONE.THE TECHNOLLAY THAT MOTOROLA HAS IN THEIR CELL PHONES IS SO MUCH BETTER THEN CHEAPLY MADE DORO CELL PHONE.

MY SIMS CARD KEEPS SLIPPING AROUND AND CAUSE ME SO MUCH TROUBLE, I FINALLY HAD TO DUCK TAPE SIMS CARD IN SO I COULD USE THEM *** PHONE. NOW CONSUMER CELLULAR IS TELLING I BROKE THE PHONE & NOW I HADE PAID FOR A BRAND NEW PHONE OR USED PHONE.

THEIR WARRENTY SUCK.SO BEWARE OF THIS PHONE BECAUSE IT IS CHEAPLY MADE.

Had an Experience with DORO?

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #1318312

I bought the Doro 820 for my Dad and am quite unhappy with it.It was supposed to be simple to use but is as complicated as any usual smartphone.

The keyboard is practically unusable due to being so tiny so text messages are a no go and the battery life is appalling. Not happy at all.

On the surface it looks ok but as soon as you start using it the problems emerge.If you are buying one of these for an older person you might as well get them an off the shelf familiar model of smartphone.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #707667

My 85 tear old husband has a DORO.He is very happy with it.

He doesn't text or take pictures so that is a +, he just wants a phone that is simple to use, and the DORO fills the bill totally. The numbers are large, separated, and I have programmed the speed dial's for him. I'm happy, he's happy, and we've had no trouble at all. We are very pleased with the DORO.

:grin We've been with CC for a few years now, and are also totally happy with them.:p